Nilfisk SR 1301 is a big performance ride-on sweeper with a cleaning capacity of up to 10.800 m² per hour. It’s ideal for outdoor and indoor sweeping applications, such as parking lots, pathways, railway stations, loading bays, warehouses, and industrial settings.
A dust flap allows the collection of large debris, without having to stop to pick it up manually. And a hydraulic dump system allows to unload the hopper with 130 litres of dirt at a height of 1.42 m. The key distinctive features of this sweeper are robustness for increased durability, best sweeping and suction results. The design is highly focusing on ergonomics for easy and convenient use. For fast inspections and ordinary maintenance, dust filter and main brush can easily be replaced without using tools.
- Theoretic productivity from 6300 m² to 7900 m² per hour
- Hydraulically operated to dump into bins up to 1.42 m high
- Powerful vacuum to easy control the dust with the panel or the optional pocket filter
- It has climbing rate up to 20%
- Available in battery and petrol versions